In this episode:
Hacksaw’s in . . . so am I, and Beau is jealous; ice cream, broccoli, and getting proper feed-back on your jiu-jitsu technique; discussion about vigilante beating pedophiles with a hammer; Hacksaw doesn’t listen to the podcast, and how Jay and Mandy met; there’re too many people on the planet; and people are afraid of confrontation, and Jay lays out his political policies . . . and not everyone might survive.
“I’m telling you right now, when a ball hits my dog, and hurts my dog, I’m going to fucking smash you. You’re kids not going to get hit. You’re kid’s a kid.”
- Guy hunts down pedophiles with a hammer
- Christopher Ryan
- Sex Offenders Aren’t All Monsters
- Plea Bargaining and the Innocent
- Happy Earth Day: A Reprise of Failed Doom
- Are humans still evolving by Darwin’s natural selection?