“He was like, ‘we’re recording this conversation’, I was like, ‘record it, tell me when it’s fucking going so that I can talk’, and then he’s like ‘we’re recording right now’, and I’m like, ‘here’s the deal, I will never give you a fucking penny. I will fucking eat a bullet. I will put a bullet in my fucking mouth before I give you a fucking penny. In my whole life. I’ll do time gladly. I’ll burn everything I have to the fucking ground and I will do jail time, I will never give you a penny. It’s a matter of discipline and honor at this point. Fuck you.”
In this episode:
Rob Morrison, Pockets, and Titties are in; Mable is upset about being in the crate; a recap of the previous episode about Jay’s Christmas night, and how his life is not bad; internal podcast discussion about the show’s non-positive revenue streams, and intellectual property law; psychology and dealing with an armed robber; the origins of the Academy, Beau’s martial arts training, and over-coaching is exemplified by over-explaining; a listener question about SAMBO, and combat jiu-jitsu.
- Podcast Patent trolls
- What is the difference between Combat Sambo and BJJ?
- Vadim Kolganov: Sambo is more direct & adaptable than BJJ & Judo
- EBI Combat Jiu-Jitsu coming in 2017 featuring open palm strikes to the head
- Episode #12: Challenge Matches
- Takeaway owner, confronted by armed robber, serves another customer instead
- “SAMBO ankle lock” by Caroline Vanek is licensed under CC BY 3.0