In this episode:
Jay’s iphone is updated, music, and regional hip hip to start the show; Jay’s doing more things and is in a good place; a listener question about eating disorders/issues and mma/bjj, and how fighting ruined Jay’s self-discipline; and Beau’s lack of self-confidence annoys Jay.
- Yes, Southern Hip Hop is a thing
- And so is Canadian Hip Hop
- Aaron’s article about being a Generalist
- Prevalence of eating disorders in Division I athletes
- WaPo article about three, 1997 deaths of college wrestlers
- For These Olympic Athletes, Depression Is The Major Hurdle