In this episode:
A quick recap of this past weekend’s black belt test, and Beau thinks we need to think the herd; listener question about finding the right jiu-jitsu school; performance anxiety vs stage-fright; what would Jay be like as a licensed therapist; and the social acceptance of gender power differential.
- Final 20 minutes of Frahm’s black belt test
- Sex at Dawn according to Wikipedia
- Article about dismissal of male victimization
- According to new research, sexual victimization by women is more common than gender stereotypes would suggest.
- Video on public reaction to women abusing men in public
- Bill Maher asks “How can a woman rape a man?”
- The double standard of student-teacher sex